D2-client 4.7 -- I am getting the error as DM_SYSOBJECT_E_INVALID_PAGE_NUM gadget- calendar widget

In D2-client, when I tried to select the widget inside the workspace, I am getting the error as DM_SYSOBJECT_E_INVALID_PAGE_NUM gadget- calendar widget. how to fix this error.

Answers

• Can you help answer this question?

We have noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. We're turning to you, the community, to help answer it.

This generic response is intended to prompt discussion in this post. The question remains open to your answers, suggestions, and best practices.

If you posted this question, what additional information can you provide to help us respond to you? Were able to resolve the issue? Please share your solution here with others. If you still need additional help, though, please let us know. Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

• Please note that questions to the developer network are typically peer-to-peer, best effort responses. If you are a customer of the product about which you're inquiring, please consider moving this post to the product forum where it may receive more attention from our experts.

• Additionally, note that posting questions to General may not be answered by a product expert. The General forum is for non-product questions. Please be sure to post your product-specific questions to the proper product forum.

David Sciuto

• Yes, I understand that General is not product expert but I don't see an option for posting the questions for Documentum D2 where as I see there is Dococument. Also I didn't get answers for my questions. I am not sure what more information I can provide for those questions. but if someone responds then only I can able to provide more information accordingly.

• I am not sure what more information I can provide for those questions. but if someone responds then only I can able to provide more information accordingly.

• Hello, MaturiRam,

I would suggest reposting this to the appropriate Documentum product forum. Experts are more likely to respond to your specific question about the product there. Let me know if you'd like me to move the post for you.

David Sciuto