Welcome and thank you for joining our new OpenText forum. Your questions, responses, best practices, and tips shared with other members will help make this channel vibrant. We're glad you're joining us and look forward to collaborating with you online.

Check out the Getting Started With OpenText Forums for tips on personalizing your experience.

Need some technical info on Content Suite...

Hi,
I am an Architect and I need some technical info on Content Suite so I can determine the best Architecture configuration and understand how the suite fits into our current technology stack. Also, I have done work with AI and would like to know how that is used in Content Suite to improve productivity.

Thanks!

Answers

• Thank you for posting!

This information can be found at our developer.opentext.com site. If you need assistance, please let me know.

Karen

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

• Thanks Karen!! I could not login using the account I setup at opentext site just so you know.

-Tony

• Sorry for the inconvenience Tony. Your account should work on both sites seamlessly. I will take a look at the configuration and reach out to development if required.

Would you mind if I contact you directly to continue troubleshooting?

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText