I need to send multiple document by JobSubmit Request ?

I am adding multiple document in DocumentType[] array and sending it for fax . But fax is generating for the document attached on the last index of array. Please help me how can I get multiple fax with one job submit request.
On line no 318,319,320 its setting DocumentType[] array in JobSubmitRequest Object.

Please check my code as attachment.

Answers

• How can we send fax of multiple document with same job Id. I am waiting for reply.

• Hello. Sorry for the delayed response. Please visit the following link for code samples:
    https://apiforums.easylink.com/documents.htm

Thank you.

Tammy Gargiulo
    Software Engineer - Associate | EasyLink Development

• I need to send multiple type of document like doc, docx, xls, xlsx. Please suggest me the solution.

• Tammy_Gargiulo
    edited August 31, 2018 #5

Attached are two sample requests, each containing multiple documents.

First, fax_multi_doc_DocumentSet: Using a DocumentSet allows you to define and send multiple messages within a single job request. Each Part element contains a DocRef tag that points to a document defined within the DocumentSet.

Second, fax_multi_doc_inline: Multiple documents can be defined inline within the Contents element.

In both instances, a Treatment tag must be used with multiple documents; one document will be treated as the body, and all subsequent documents should be treated as an attachment.

Tammy Gargiulo

• Attached is another sample with base64-encoded inline documents.

Tammy Gargiulo