Welcome and thank you for joining our new OpenText forum. Your questions, responses, best practices, and tips shared with other members will help make this channel vibrant. We're glad you're joining us and look forward to collaborating with you online.

Check out the Getting Started With OpenText Forums for tips on personalizing your experience.

xCP Sample applications

2

Answers

  • WS1234:

    Here are the available xCMS 2.2 files.

    David Sciuto

  • Hello, Abdoulaye,

    Check out my post here for Sample Applications:

    https://communities.opentext.com/forums/discussion/comment/628031/#Comment_628031

    If you still need help finding something specific, let me know. I may be able to help find it for you.

    @Abdoulaye Ndiaye said:

    Hello David,
    When can we expect the Sample Applications (or some at least) to be available under My Support ?
    Let me know.
    Regards

    David Sciuto

  • Hello, Ahmed,
    I've attached the files you requested. Please let me know if you need further help.

    David Sciuto

  • @David Sciuto said:
    Hello, Ahmed,
    I've attached the files you requested. Please let me know if you need further help.

    Hi David,

    Many Thanks for your support and fast response.
    Do you have a version of this widget for xCP 2.3 , the one that you have attached is for xCP 2.2 version .

  • Hello, Ahmed,

    Unfortunately, there is no xCP 2.3 version of those files.

    David Sciuto

  • mark_r_hancockmark_r_hancock Mark Hancock EM

    Hi David,

    This is of great help, thanks.

    Do you perhaps know of any sample applications or xCelorators that extend the result list widget that uses a grouping function. So you can group by in the result list?

    Thanks

    Mark Hancock
    Solution Architect
    OpenText

  • Hello, can you provide ECM Extensions xCP 2.2 xCelerator?
    Thanks

  • gokul1989_1gokul1989_1 Gokulakrishnan Prabhakaran

    Do we have any xCelerator for Pagination?

  • What are you trying to do with pagination? xcp 2.3 pagination works fine.

  • gokul1989_1gokul1989_1 Gokulakrishnan Prabhakaran
    edited August 20, 2018

    Thanks DCTM_Guru for your response, Is it possible to paginate results returned from Java Service,

    I have stateless process which returns list of items,

    Im using the created Stateless Process as data source for Resultslist , Can pagination is applicable here , since the query is being executed in Java service .

  • Is your stateless process querying for data outside of repository? Just curious why you cant use real-time query or advanced query.

  • ryan1978ryan1978 Ivica Muruzovic

    @gokul1989_1 said:
    Thanks DCTM_Guru for your response, Is it possible to paginate results returned from Java Service,

    I have stateless process which returns list of items,

    Im using the created Stateless Process as data source for Resultslist , Can pagination is applicable here , since the query is being executed in Java service .

    Read xCPDesigner help about Stateless processes. There you will find sub paragraph "Binding stateless process with results list". Here it is explained how to use pagination with stateless process. The same principle you can apply in Java Service, using pattern ENABLE(RETURN_RANGE...

  • gokul1989_1gokul1989_1 Gokulakrishnan Prabhakaran

    @DCTM_Guru said:
    Is your stateless process querying for data outside of repository? Just curious why you cant use real-time query or advanced query.

    Yes I do query on database as well as repository, I'm trying to build search similar to DA Advanced Search, so if its in java service ,will be having flexibility and easier maintenance.

  • gokul1989_1gokul1989_1 Gokulakrishnan Prabhakaran

    @ryan1978 said:

    @gokul1989_1 said:
    Thanks DCTM_Guru for your response, Is it possible to paginate results returned from Java Service,

    I have stateless process which returns list of items,

    Im using the created Stateless Process as data source for Resultslist , Can pagination is applicable here , since the query is being executed in Java service .

    Read xCPDesigner help about Stateless processes. There you will find sub paragraph "Binding stateless process with results list". Here it is explained how to use pagination with stateless process. The same principle you can apply in Java Service, using pattern ENABLE(RETURN_RANGE...

    Thanks Ryan , i will try out this, thanks for your image

  • Hello there,
    It's possible to post the excel xCelerator?
    Thanks!

  • ronieranoyronieranoy Ronie Ranoy EM

    Hi @David Sciuto ,

    Do you have the latest Demo Toolbox xCelerator?
    

    Thank you,
    Ronie

  • @ronieranoy said:
    Hi @David Sciuto ,

    Do you have the latest Demo Toolbox xCelerator?
    

    Thank you,
    Ronie

    Hi Ronie, for what version of xCP are you looking for. Apparently 16.4 you have to pay for now. 2.3 is still ok though.

    Thanks

    Mark Hancock
    Solution Architect
    OpenText

  • ronieranoyronieranoy Ronie Ranoy EM

    Hi @mark_r_hancock ,

    It is 2.3.
    

    Thank you,
    Ronie

  • @ronieranoy said:
    Hi @mark_r_hancock ,

    It is 2.3.
    

    Thank you,
    Ronie

    Here we go

    Mark Hancock
    Solution Architect
    OpenText

  • ronieranoyronieranoy Ronie Ranoy EM

    Hi @mark_r_hancock ,

     Thank you for the file.
    

    Best regards,
    Ronie

  • ronieranoyronieranoy Ronie Ranoy EM

    Hi @mark_r_hancock ,

    Do you also have the documentation file for the Demo Toolbox?
    

    Best regards,
    Ronie

  • ronieranoyronieranoy Ronie Ranoy EM

    Hi @mark_r_hancock ,

     You mentioned that the Demo Toolbox 16.4 is not free, where can it be purchased and what is the cost?
    

    Thank you,
    Ronie

  • ronieranoyronieranoy Ronie Ranoy EM

    Hi,

    Do you have a copy of the D3 charts xCelerator for xCP 2.3?

    Thank you,
    Ronie

  • ronieranoyronieranoy Ronie Ranoy EM

    Hi!
    Anybody have the D3 charts xCelerator for xCP 2.3? It will be highly appreciated.

    Best regards,
    Ronie

  • JoshuaMartinezJoshuaMartinez Joshua Martinez

    @David Sciuto and All,

    Would you happen to know where I could find xCP sample applications similar to the attached images. Seems like all the links point to older EMC links that are now broken.

    For example this one that is meant to point to the sample application dedicated page: https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-38042



  • @JoshuaMartinez said:
    @David Sciuto and All,

    Would you happen to know where I could find xCP sample applications similar to the attached images. Seems like all the links point to older EMC links that are now broken.

    For example this one that is meant to point to the sample application dedicated page: https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-38042

    Joshua,

    please take a look this post
    https://forums.opentext.com/forums/discussion/comment/628031/#Comment_628031

Sign In or Register to comment.