How to start schedule job using Soap UI?

Kham Sackpraseuth
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1

Lately some of my schedule jobs did NOT kick off for some reason, some day it works fine other day it doesn't. To work around this I would have to go into the schedule and clone the job and submit it as "Right Now" then come back and edit the scheduler by change the date or time then apply the changes so it can update the scheduler again.

Questions:
1. Is anyone encounter this error before and how do you resolve this?

1. Is there a way to kick off the schedule job if not kick off by itself base on the date and time? Is there Soap API call that I can do to kick off the schedule job? I just wanted to kick off the schedule job since it already has the permission set in the scheduler already.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kham Sackpraseuth

Comments

• Using UI can solve this but printer offline fix helped me a lot to get this as a scheduled job can be easily achieved by using Unix.

• Hi @Kham Sackpraseuth,

Thank you for participating in the OpenText forums. Can you please clarify which OpenText product this inquiry is for? I can move it to a new location where there are more experts to review.

• This is for Actuate report. I am looking for a way to kick off the job in the Actuate scheduler so that way I don't have to set the permission for the report again. Currently the Actuate Scheduler sometime doesn't kick off the job even though it suppose to run but for whatever reason it did not kick off the job so I have to manually clone the schedule job and run it manually then go back in to the scheduler job and update the date so it can schedule it for the next run.

• Thank you! I moved your post so that you are connected to the Analytics experts.

• Sorry to redirect you again, but the forum to ask about job scheduling issues is:

https://forums.opentext.com/forums/categories/developing-analytics-applications

Also, in the "Resources" menu at the top of this page is a link to "Documentation". Navigate to your version of the product. There is a document called "Reporting and Information Hub APIs Programmer Guide" that discusses the APIs for scheduling and submitting jobs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • With SAP Business One, SME need not install any heavy in-house IT infrastructure usually required to run an ERP. SAP Business One is more of a plug-n-play ERP with all the technology resting on Cloud infrastructure offering a hassle-free business growth launchpad to the SMEs.

• Uniran
    edited August 30, 2019 #8

In any case, the best option is to contact their support and ask for help from SOAP UI. In addition, you can watch other SAAS programs or try to create your own. You can find developers who will help you solve this problem, if you don’t have much time to search, you can contact these guys check here