D2-client 4.7 workspace with widgets not displaying properly

I have created workspace with widgets , application and context and did the configuration matrix

below is the sample XML attached to workspace.

<space>
    <border-layout-container>
        <data>
            <border-layout-data layoutregion="WEST" maxSize="230" minSize="150" size="400" split="true"/>
            <border-layout-data layoutregion="CENTER" size="500" split="true"/>
            <border-layout-data layoutregion="EAST" maxSize="600" minSize="150" size="400" split="true"/>
            <border-layout-data layoutregion="SOUTH" maxSize="500%" minSize="150" size="100" split="true"/>
        </data>
        <content>
            <tab-container>
                <content>
                    <widget config="WG Docbase browser"/>
                    <widget config="WG Facets"/>
                    <widget config="WG Predefined search"/>
                </content>
            </tab-container>
            <border-layout-container>
                <data>
                    <border-layout-data layoutregion="CENTER" size="55" split="false"/>
                    <border-layout-data layoutregion="SOUTH" size="55" split="false"/>
                </data>
                <content>
                    <tab-container>
                        <content>
                            <widget config="WG Doclist QnM"/>
                            <widget config="WG Favorites"/>
                            <widget config="WG MyDocs"/>
                            <widget config="WG Checkout"/>
                        </content>
                    </tab-container>
                </content>
            </border-layout-container>
            <tab-container>
                <content>
                    <widget config="WG EXT LSCI LSS Doc Viewer (Browse)"/>
                    <widget config="WG Properties"/>
                    <widget config="WG Change Request"/>
                </content>
            </tab-container>
            <tab-container>
                <content>
                    <widget config="WG Relations"/>
                    <widget config="WG WF Overview"/>
                    <widget config="WG Locations"/>
                    <widget config="WG Versions"/>
                    <widget config="WG Recycle Bin"/>
                    <widget config="WG Renditions"/>
                </content>
            </tab-container>
        </content>
    </border-layout-container>
</space>

Could someone let me know what could be went wrong.

Best Answer

Answers

• Anyhow it is resolved now. I figured it out why its not showing the widgets.

• i am also facing the same issue can you tell me the solution for this problem

• Hi Shravan,

you have to create the widgets in you application context in D2 configuration matrix and then those widgets will be available in the Workspace.

If you still have issues post me the steps and if possibel screenshots that you have performed so that I can figure out where you are missing.

• @MaturiRam said:
    Hi Shravan,

you have to create the widgets in your application context in D2 configuration matrix and then those widgets will be available in the Workspace.

If you still have issues post me the steps and if possible screenshots that you have performed so that I can figure out where you are missing.

• Thank you so much for your response I am still facing the issue please find the bellow screens shorts.

• Not able to add widgets into the workspace not getting the + symbol in my workspace to add widgets

• Each widget in the config has a name, so if you are defining make sure you have a widget in your config with a name of "WG Docbase browser". Alternatively, if you have a widget named "BOA Browser" then you would define the widget in the workspace XML as
    You can only add widgets to containers such as the tab or accordion containers so if you are using the workspace you mentioned above all your widgets are in containers so it should be possible. In order to get the + symbol to appear make sure in your workspace config you do not have the Lock workspace layout checked.

• Hi,

I am also facing the similar issue where on my D2 page under Workspace tab, none of the widgets are loading and it says No Content Found.

I am attaching the screenshot of my application.

Could you please suggest what could be the issue?

• Hi,
    I have also came across above "No Content" page issue by @VABH, However, I could not find any solution.
    Can someone please answer it. Thanks.