This report contains no parameters.

lpramonjose
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Help- No report parameters showing up when running report.  Attached are some screenshots.</p><p> </p><p>For some reason this is happening with all reports.</p><p> </p><p>thanks</p><p>Ramon Lopez</p>

Comments

• The only way I can reproduce this is by setting the parameter to hidden. Can you attach a sample design that I can run where I'll see this issue?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • <p>Hi Michael-</p><p> </p><p>Thank you for your response.  The no parameter message is happening on ALL reports since i've re-installed my licenses of Birt designer.</p><p> </p><p>Could anything on the install side of things cause this?</p>
  • <p>Try checking the checkbox that the parameter is required.  If you leave that unchecked BIRT will not ask for that parameter.</p>
  • It is also happening to me; seems more about Ihub issue; if ihub goes to unstable state, then none of report is working; stuck at parameters page with error reported above

• Hi Venu,
    If this issue is happening with a Dynamic parameter, the first thing I would try is to make a copy of the report and change the parameter to be static. Hard code a few static values. Run the report and see if the static parameter encounters the same issue. This will indicate if the issue is related to getting the list of values from the database. If the issue still happens with the static parameter, then getting a Fiddler capture should help narrow down the cause. It would be safer to share the Fiddler capture in a support ticket than in an open forum like this one.

• hi @jfranken ,
    this issue is not happening due to dynamic parameter; I tried with static parameter with default value only.
    but if issue occurs at one report, all the reports behaves same; meaning, none of the report having a parameter can be executable !

• Hi Venu,

Given your latest information, I suggest doing a Fiddler capture to see which specific request is failing. As I mentioned before, it is safer to only share the capture on the support ticket.