TinyMCE initialization errors

Options
Hey all,

Env: TS 6.7.1 SP1 w/ patch 73875, Win2003Serv

We're getting some issues with TinyMCE in very particular cases. For one, we're getting the buggy behavior already discussed in this thread so I won't go over that one again.

The other issue occurs when a replicant container containing a TinyMCE field is collapsed then expanded. I've narrowed it down to a fairly concise example. Consider the following DCT:

[HTML]

<br />

[/HTML]

If you open that DCR and add an instance of replicant 'b', then collapse the container labeled 'b - 1' and expand it again, you'll notice that the TinyMCE field is not reinitialized. Then attempt to collapse container 'c' and you'll cause a nice JavaScript error.

Has anybody found a fix for this? It seems to be an issue with TeamSite's integration of the editor, so I'm guessing I won't get too many replies. Sent an email to Interwoven support and will post any answer I get.

Comments

• Hey all,

Env: TS 6.7.1 SP1 w/ patch 73875, Win2003Serv

We're getting some issues with TinyMCE in very particular cases. For one, we're getting the buggy behavior already discussed in this thread so I won't go over that one again.

The other issue occurs when a replicant container containing a TinyMCE field is collapsed then expanded. I've narrowed it down to a fairly concise example. Consider the following DCT:

[HTML]

<br />

[/HTML]

If you open that DCR and add an instance of replicant 'b', then collapse the container labeled 'b - 1' and expand it again, you'll notice that the TinyMCE field is not reinitialized. Then attempt to collapse container 'c' and you'll cause a nice JavaScript error.

Has anybody found a fix for this? It seems to be an issue with TeamSite's integration of the editor, so I'm guessing I won't get too many replies. Sent an email to Interwoven support and will post any answer I get.
    sounds like a bug.
  • sounds like a bug.
    Outstanding analysis! And only two month after rpoulin posted, very impressive...
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs