Home Content Services Leap

Failed to login after resetting password

edited August 31, 2016 in Leap

Hello,

Writing on behalf of a customer who cannot login since resetting her password for the first time... It is not the first time I experience this issue - is there a support ticket already?

I tried to set up my account, but failed. The error message is:

CoE - step 1.jpg

Although I have used exactly the temporary password as indicated, and although the new one was accepted:

CoE - step 2.jpg

And when I want to get a new one, I am getting this message:

CoE - step 3.jpg

Thanks,

P.

Answers

• edited August 18, 2016

Hello ,

from the screenshot above I see you are trying to register not to login am I correct ?

So please confirm my understanding, when you go to the login page and insert the username and password it gives wrong  username and password ? so you try to reset the password is that correct ?

• edited August 18, 2016

Hello Ahmed,

User has received the welcome email from LEAP - she did the "password reset" which got accepted however when she tries to connect with hew new password, it doesn't work. When she tries to "forgot password" to set up a new one, she gets the last error message.

Cheers,

P.

• edited August 18, 2016

Hello ,

can you please confirm that she is using the email registered in the management console ?

Please go to management console and and check the email and let me know.

• edited August 18, 2016

I've asked but it will be since she's using the email she received in the invitation "You've been added as an administrator to Council_of_Europe!"

Cheers,

P.

• edited August 18, 2016

Can you please raise SR so we can investigate further this issue.

• edited August 31, 2016

Reference:  SR 81344484