Home General

Null Values in ‘id’ Fields - MongoDB w/ C#

Hi there,

So I’ve been working on building our in house system for handling consumed streams and I’m using C# to pull data out of MongoDB, but I’m finding something strange… All fields in all documents labelled ‘id’ have a null value when queried from C#, however when using ssh to interface with mongo directly, they do not. ‘id’ is the only field in which this oddity occurs, which leads me to believe that the name of the field is the problem. Now obviously this is usually the point where google is my friend and I find that someone somewhere has found an answer to my problem and posted it somewhere on the internet, alas this time this is not the case. Anybody had the same/similar issues? Any advise on how to get around this?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

emmablisa:

We'd like to help get you the right experts that may be able to help you. Our forums are organized by product families/products. So that I may move your question to the right forum for a response, would you please post some additional information about which product you're using?

Thank you!

David Sciuto

Answers

• Accepted Answer

emmablisa:

We'd like to help get you the right experts that may be able to help you. Our forums are organized by product families/products. So that I may move your question to the right forum for a response, would you please post some additional information about which product you're using?

Thank you!

David Sciuto

This discussion has been closed.