Resize custom gadget in iServer dashboard dynamically

hho
hho
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1

Is it possible to resize the custom gadgets dynamically in iServer dashboard? I saw an example for iHub 3.1, but it does not work on iServer environment.

Answers

• Can you help answer this question?

We've noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. We're turning to you, the community, to help answer it.

This generic response is intended to prompt discussion in this post. The question remains open to your answers, suggestions, and best practices.

If you posted this question and were able to resolve the issue, or still need additional help, please let us know. Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

David Sciuto

• Hi,

I tried several different gadgets in 11SP5. They resize dynamically unless the layout is set to "freeform". If you have a freeform layout, please try a different layout style. If not, the issue could be related to the gadgets you are using or the version of iServer. If you are able to open a support ticket, I recommend opening one if if the layout suggestion doesn't help.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • I would like to resize the gadgets dynamically using scripting not from the design. Similar to the post
    https://communities.opentext.com/forums/discussion/61501/this-example-shows-a-2-column-dashboard-that-uses-custom-gadgets-that-will-dynamically-resize-based
    but for iServer environment not iHub. Thanks for your response. I will submit a support ticket.