Home General

Where could be found an old community post?

Hello,

I have the following link, which was working in the past, but now it is not working anymore.

https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-20083

Now it is returning always the following message:

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

Whereas in the past i used to access this link without to be logged-on.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

Hello, H7,

Attached is the document you're looking for.
    If there are other specific documents you may need from the old Dell/EMC community, please post as much information, such as the link (as you did for this document) or a title and I'll try to retrieve the document for you.

David Sciuto

Answers

• Accepted Answer

Hello, H7,

Attached is the document you're looking for.
    If there are other specific documents you may need from the old Dell/EMC community, please post as much information, such as the link (as you did for this document) or a title and I'll try to retrieve the document for you.

David Sciuto

• Hello David,
    Thank you for your answer and for the document.

Could you help with another problem or could advice me where to post it to have an urgent answer?

The problem is that i am created some new object type in DCTM 7.2 and i have not the Romanian (ro) label of the object type in dmi_dd_type_info. I have all the attribute labels (en and ro) in dmi_dd_attr_info but not the romanian type label_text, i have only the english one. I tried 2 methods: 1. data_dicitionary.ini and da_dictionary_ro.txt (with all the romanian labels inside) and 2. create the locale folder with en and ro folders inside, and run them together with the dar file. Where could be the problem?

Thank you