Home General

How to search here?

jesperwergejesperwerge Technical manager, Imit ApS, Denmark

Hi

Is it just me or is the search options here not working?

I would like to search within specific area, like category: communications-center-enterprise
I set the date within for 1/1/10
But no matter what words I write in the search field or title field, I gets no hits.

I am, like a lot of others, looking for older posts from the Streamshare.streamserve.com and also the articles written there etc.

Hope you can guide me please.

/Jesper

Comments

• Hi Jesper,

Fully understand your confusion. :(

Some information here. Hope, it will help.

I made it works (streamshare forum available for me) only by registering once again with my company email and requesting full customer access.

br, Irina

• Karen WeirKaren Weir Moderator EM admin
    edited April 10, 2018

Thank you for posting.

When you would like to search for a particular post, please take advantage of the advanced search option. In the Search box, click on the grey arrow to the right, then choose the “Communications Center Enterprise” Category, then select the date range required. Below is a screen shot showing each of these steps.

You will note that there is no 'submit' button presented, please hit to launch your search. The team is working on improving this experience.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need additional guidance.

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

• jesperwergejesperwerge Technical manager, Imit ApS, Denmark

Hi Karan,

I am already doing this, but I need get any hits returned, when searching in a specific category og date range.

Can it be something about my account settings?

What are the syntax if you want the date within to be a specific range like 2010.01.01..2018.01.01?

Best regards

/Jesper

I see what you mean Jesper, my apologies. It looks like the migrated posts/replies are not indexed properly. I will ask the team to take a look right way.

Karen
    OpenText

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

Hi Jesper, the team has fixed the advanced search. Results are now appearing for the category selected. The search does not have a 'date range' option, so you would need to pick the months/year then enter the date. I will take a look to see if adding a 'date range' option is possible.

Karen
    OpenText

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText