The operation has timed out while calling JobSubmit

The operation has timed out while calling JobSubmit method.

I am using following url

https://test2messaging.easylink.com/soap/sync 

my username is "T2/PTBILLING",can you please tell me what is the issue here.

Comments

• Are you submitting a very large document? Check the timeout settings in your application. The timeout could also be caused by your ISP. The API URL does not have any timeout buit in on test2 or Production.

• I have increased timeout but still i am getting same error .

Can you please provide me detail why its happening ?

• What exactly are you getting? An error message, the result, or what? How long is it taking? Need more info.

As I said, the URL does not have a timeout, so it is something on your side.

• I am getting an error while calling JobSubmit() ,it takes less than 1 minute for giving me this error. 

attached the error here.

Want to know why this is coming, any thing that i am missing or the file i am attaching with fax has some issue.

If possible can we have join me or skype call ,it will be great.

Thanks.

• A normal submit takes less than five seconds. There is something wrong with the URL you pasted in your first post, it gives an error when you click on it. This one works.

https://test2messaging.easylink.com/soap/sync

• I am using the same test URL,but still i am getting the same error. if i increase my application timeout to infinite than i am not 

getting the error but also not getting the response even after 8-10 minutes. My test account is  "T2/PTBILLING". Also it took 2-3

minutes to logged in to my test account.Why it is so slow ? because of that i can not even test my application.

So i have try to send fax through my Production account and there it works. but still it takes 1:00 to 1:30 minutes to have the

response back.why it takes this much time i have attached 500kb file with it.

• The Test2 Platform is not available. Technicians are working to restore service as quickly as possible. At this time, there is not an ETA for service restoral.

For Production, do you have the XDN and MRN from the Response?

• Please let me know once Test2 Platform is available.

For Production, Following is the detail of fax which are sent successfully but take more than a minute to have the response back:

MRN - 1452762311  , XDN - xsi  -3 pages , 3 minutes 

MRN - 1452763317  , XDN - xsi  -16 pages,5 minutes

• The test2 platform is now available. Will look into your Production submits.

• Your two Production jobs were looked at. This is what the person found.

For MRN 1452762311 (0ACD070C-1200-170322065228019), the request was 4,210,487 bytes, and it took 186.288 seconds to receive the request. Once received, it took us 0.364 seconds to process and submit.

For MRN 1452763317 (0ACD0729-1434-170322071457835), the request was 6,890,936 bytes, and it took 285.277 seconds to receive the request. Once received, it took us 0.580 seconds to process and submit.

I find other 6-7MB requests being received in less than 5 seconds, so the problem is not bandwidth at our end. It could be limited bandwidth, poor quality network, or high latency somewhere between them and us.