Fax JobDeliveryStatus - Confusing JobState

Hi guys,

Does anyone here know a way to get more details on why my FaxJobRequest is always returning JobState as PROCESSING? Attached is the response I received after running JobDeliveryStatus against the MRN value returned by a successful JobSubmitRequest

Thanks,

Harsha

Comments

• There is an error in processing the entire job. Your tiff file is a color picture. Even though it opens, it cannot be translated. Use a real tiff file that you wou8ld actually send.

Also, you have the PDF file in Documents twice, both with the same Ref and File Name.

Until the error gets cleared, the job will remin in Processing. On the test syste, errors are not watched as closely as Production.

• Thanks for the info. It seems like the problem is applicable to just to Colored Tif images and not Colored JPEG or other Image formats. Is that true? I was able to submit a colored JPEG without any issues, it's failing just for the colored Tif images.

• Our standard tiff translator will not do color tiff. You can talk to your Sales Peron or Presales Engineer about using a different trnslator, but ask what draw backs it may have.

• Great, Thanks for the help.