Home General

Getting involved in community of Magellan AI and Python Notebooks

I would like to connect with others who use Magellan and Python Jupyter Notebooks. I learned about this capability at Enfuse last week and I am very interested in networking and sharing ideas with like-minded professionals, specifically for investigations and threat detection. I have already visited the developer forums where the questions are far more detailed and specific to product / solution technical issues (not places for a question like this). Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

pstarrett,

Sorry, we don't have a specific product forum for your question. Please note the General Forum is only for non-product questions. As such, product questions posted outside the appropriate forums are less likely to receive responses. You may want to consider moving this question to the product forums for a faster response from experts.

David Sciuto

Answers

• Accepted Answer

pstarrett,

Sorry, we don't have a specific product forum for your question. Please note the General Forum is only for non-product questions. As such, product questions posted outside the appropriate forums are less likely to receive responses. You may want to consider moving this question to the product forums for a faster response from experts.

David Sciuto

• Thank you, David.