How do I reset my registration?
Answer from OpenText:
Occasionally you will have to change the information on the registration screen once you have already saved it. To do this you will need to use the following procedure.
- Install the latest hotfix.
- Follow the steps in the Updates section to download and install the latest hotfix .
- Open Imaging for windows.
- Go to the Help menu.
- Choose Register.
- In the lower left hand corner of the screen there is now a reset button.
- Make sure that you have your serial number written down because when you push the reset button, it will clear all the fields.
- Press the reset button.
You have now reset the registration screen. Re-entering your information and saving it creates a new register.dat file that you can send to OpenText to get an activation code.