Home Content Services Core Share Getting Started with Core Share

Confirmation code

I signed up this morning for a paid account, gave my credit card info and rec'd an invoice with a notice not to pay as it would be charged to my credit card.    I never received any confirmation email and therefore cannot log in.   I called support in Waterloo as I couldn't find any type of support on the Core site.   They couldn't either but directed me to FAQ  to post a question??

I subsequently signed in for a free account and got a confirmation email immediately so I could post a question,     Can someone help me here.   As this appears to be virtual, there isn't any easy way to contact anyone.   At this point, maybe it would be easier to just cancel but how would I go about that?

Thanks

Comments

• Karen WeirKaren Weir Moderator EM admin
    Thank you for posting Debra.  I'm sorry to hear the issues you are experiencing with our sign-up process.  I am looking into this immediately and will reply to this post, as well as your email to [email protected] asap.

Karen
    Core Community Moderator

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

• Karen WeirKaren Weir Moderator EM admin
    edited March 6, 2015
    Hi Debra, 

Thank you for working with me offline.  It seems our confirmation email was blocked by the receipient's security settings as the [email protected] email did not get through to your inbox successfully.

I'm glad we could get your account up-and-running, please let us know if you have any questions at all.

Karen
    Core Community Moderator

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText