Home General

Search Imbroglio

Appu NairAppu Nair Livelink Rocks!
The Search on these forums is not at all cooperating @Naeem Mohammed  see a screencap of what I am searching.

@Karen Weir

OK, so this is the target of my test search.
https://forums.opentext.com/forums/support/discussion/comment/941446#Comment_941446

It was written by Hugh Ferguson a term called 'Triggers' apply.

Is this how one is supposed to search see screencap.

What did you guys do to prevent cut and paste of screencaps in Chrome? we now have to save a file and add...

I tried many variations I put Content server in it is Web Reports forum.  The search seems non intuitive in  contrast to a company who prides itself in Search but it could be pilot error The three Hughs are because many of us have multiple accounts in livelink

I find very difficult to find things if we know author , a time frame or some general area )

Comments

• Karen WeirKaren Weir Moderator EM admin
    Thanks @Appu Nair

Deselect "search only in followed categories" and results will appear.  If you don't "follow" the category where Hugh posted, it will not return results.

We are testing a better Editor right now - it will add more functionality and bring back 'paste' 

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

• Appu NairAppu Nair Livelink Rocks!

@Karen Weir
    I am not getting it still tried in that as well as like you had

I can't replicate your experience with my test accounts Appu.  Could you please Sign Out / Sign In to see if beginning a new session resolves it?

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

• Appu NairAppu Nair Livelink Rocks!

I can't replicate your experience with my test accounts Appu.  Could you please Sign Out / Sign In to see if beginning a new session resolves it?

Worked thank you... Where does one go and say answer accepted?
    Great!  thank you for confirming.  I'll write an FAQ for this.

This General category is set up to post "Discussions", not "Questions" like our product categories, so there's no 'accept' function.

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

This discussion has been closed.