Home General

Error patching to TeamSite 16.6.1.1 from 16.6.1

Hello Experts,

We recently have installed Teamsite 16.6.1 on RHEL 7.7. Now I am trying to patch it up to the version 16.6.1.1 but installtion failed with below error:

"The installer has detected common services on localhost and port number 8080, but can't access it at this time. Make sure Services is up, and re run the installer."

I checked all of services were up during installtion. Jboss was also running. I am not sure what other service the installer was looking for. I have raised a support ticket but as usual there is not much help from them.

Does any one experienced this issue while installing patch? 

Thanks,
Niraj Kumar

Answers

• Karen WeirKaren Weir Moderator EM admin
    Hi @niraj_msd

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  I will find an expert to review for us.

Also, it seems that we are missing an area on the site for your topic.  I will review that as well, then move your post to the best category. 

Karen

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

• Karen WeirKaren Weir Moderator EM admin
    Hi there,
    It looks like Krishna Chemitikanti and @Purvi are working with Engineering to help resolve the installation issue.  In the meantime, I will work on fixing up the Forums site to include a dedicated TeamSite area for you (in addition to the one we have for Developers).

Karen

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText