Home General

EDMS global setting configuration

Hello,

We use EDMS - Documentum product and would like to know if there is a global setting configuration that can be done for the metadata like Effective date, Retention Start dates, Record Type.

Thanks and Regards

Sapna

Comments

• Karen WeirKaren Weir Moderator EM admin
    Thank you for posting.  In order to post in the Product forums, please complete this form to request My Support access.   Once complete, our team will update your account and send you confirmation.   

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

• Completed the form.

Thank You!

• Any updates?
    Hi there,
    I see that you have updated your account.  Perhaps if you sign out/sign in to the forums site, your access will be updated.  Please let me know.

Karen

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

• Hello,

Is this the right forum to post the EDMS question? I am not seeing any response for the question i posted.

Thanks and Regards

Sapna

• rappardrappard Martin van Rappard EM
    The General forum is usually not the best spot for posing questions, product experts rarely check here.
    If you can suggest the most appropriate product forum one of the moderators can move this thread.

Martin van Rappard
    Technical Support Engineer III
    OpenText

• Can you please direct me to the right forum?
  • rappardrappard Martin van Rappard EM
    My educated guess would be one of the Content Services subforums, but I'm not familiar with EDMS.
    @Karen Weir, can you help? Thanks!

Martin van Rappard
    Technical Support Engineer III
    OpenText

@Sapna Shenoy, Your account does not yet show that you have access to the product forums.  Can you please confirm that you have successfully signed out/signed in to the forum to trigger the update?

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText

@Sapna Shenoy, any update?

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText