Home General
NOTE: We have moved all Upgrade Central conversations to the following area of the site. Please update your bookmarks, email notifications:

Content Server Upgrade

Unable to view test report using birtviewer 4.8

I'm very new to Birt. Although I'm struggling with the deployment. I downloaded birt-runtime-4.8.0-20180626 , unzipped it, added my application report also .rename the WebViewerExample as birt.war and deployed to my wildfly server directly. I can access the index page, and it says BIRT viewer has been installed, but I cannot access "view Example" page for test .rptdesign. It gives not found error when i clicked on view example hyperlink.

I can't figure out now. Can anybody help on this? how can  i view my report as i can only see report in xml format but i want to see the report in design format.I have attached snippet of my folder structure also and the results of browser screen i am getting right now. can anyone please tell me the steps i need to follow for this process.

Things used for setup
Viewer Version : 4.8.0

Engine Version: 4.8.0

JRE version: 1.8.0_251
wildfly: 14

Comments

• Karen WeirKaren Weir Moderator EM admin
    Thank you for posting to OpenText forums,

If your company has purchased Birt, please click here to upgrade your account.  Once the form is submitted, your account will be updated with "My Support access" which includes the product forums where we have many technical experts available to help.

Alternatively, you can review our Developer area for assistance:  https://forums.opentext.com/forums/developer/categories/analytics 

Karen

Karen Weir
    Forum Moderator
    OpenText