TeamSite Targeting with List of User Roles Not Working
We are trying to show/hide components based on User Role(s). Below are the steps we have taken to apply the Rules on a component.
1. We have introduced 'Role' attribute in our CustomUserProfile class.
2. We introduced role.xml as verbalization condition.
3. We introduced role.provider with custom Provider class.
4. The provide class populate the conditional dropdown after making a external REST service.
5. Using above Condition we have created Action & Rule. Applying the Rule from the Preview Component Screen.
6. Trying to populate Role attribute in Component External Class.
The RulesEngine evaluating the above Conditions as FALSE as
it always tries to compare User Profile Role List with Condition
Value using Equals Operator.
But, our assumption/requirement is the RulesEngine should compare User Profile Role List with Condition Value using Contains Operator.