What's Your Reaction?
As you peruse posts in the community, you may want to respond to something a community member wrote. That's excellent! We hope you'll react and participate often to content in the community. Sometimes, a quick "reaction" might be all that's needed. For example, you might agree with the post, disagree with it, or simply like it. Reactions are a 1-click response to discussions and comments. Use Reactions to indicate a response without typing a comment.
Using Reactions provide a number of benefits including:
- Positive reinforcement for contributions
- Increased participation and interaction
- Member-powered curation of content
- Enables skimming by high-reaction comments
- Optional integration with Badges for gamification
Reactions are a dynamic way to let the community know how discussions are affecting you.
As the table show, you can either Like or Agree with a post and give the poster a point. Or dislike it, which will let your online voice be heard without demoting or burying the post.
How will you react in the OpenText Community?