Email Job submit portal problem

Hi,

I tried to submit the email jobs with referrence of documents in easy link. Its submitted successfully, but when i look into the portal my job submited job type shows Fax. But i tried to submit the EmailOptionType. and also when i tried to submit the EnhancedEmailOptionType portal shows job type as blank and after submitted the status has been changed to error.

Error Code: J326
Error: Illegal keyword in job header

This is the error i saw in the summary. what is the problem.

Also submit email job with attachment i'm getting the below error

Error Code: X006
Error: UNABLE to get CONTENT-TYPE for the attachment.

Thanks and Regards
Sara

Comments

• The error you received for the EnhancedEmail job is because you specified the <FromAddress> in your input.  The <FromAddress> is a restricted feature that is not enabled for all senders due to possible Spam concerns.  Without this tag, the job should be processed correctly with a system-generated From address.

The second job (with EmailOptions instead of EnhancedEmailOptions) won't work properly - you should stick with EnhancedEmail.

• Hi Skamen,

Thanks for your reply, I tried later, what are you said but that also not working for me. When i try to send a email with attachment i got the Unable to find the Attachment type like that error will appear. i dont know how to solve this.

Thanks and Regards
    Sara

• Please provide the JobID's for these jobs.

• Job ID's : 1537122 , 1524505

• OK, I see the issue.

For these jobs to process successfully as email jobs, you should be submitting them as enhanced email jobs rather than "regular" email jobs.

So you should be using <EnhancedEmailOptions> in your input.  If you just change <EmailOptions> to <EnhancedEmailOptions> as follows, you should be OK:

<EnhancedEmailOptions>
    <Subject>Testing email from wellient</Subject>
    </EmailOptions>

I tried this out by modifying your test XML and I was able to send the message successfully under my ID.

One thing to watch out for:  It so happens that our enhanced email deliveries are sent from a different system than our faxes and voice messages.  This difference is reflected in the <XDN> element of the JobId that is returned from a Job Submit request.

For instance, here is the <JobId> from the test I just ran:

<JobId>
    <XDN>ptmr</XDN>
    <MRN>200655</MRN>
    </JobId>

And here is the one from your test that went to the other system:

<JobId>
    <XDN>pt</XDN>
    <MRN>1524505</MRN>
    </JobId>

This means that if you save the job information for future use (e.g. if you plan to query for status later), you must save both the XDN and MRN portions of the JobId so you can request the job from the correct system.

This also applies in production even for jobs of the same time, since your traffic might be failed over to an alternate system due to maintenance or system issues.

So be sure you keep track of both your XDN and MRN.

• Hi,

Thanks for your reply and I'll try to do what ever you said.

Thanks
    Sara