Voice Call Delivery problem

Options

Hi ,

I submitted on voice script job. It was delivered more than an hour whats wrong the job submit. This is the job id 1537774.

Regards
Sara

Comments

• Hi,

I'm getting lot of trouble with the voice job submit. Once the voice call job submit its couldn't delivered. The bellow are the job ids.

1500991 , 1537774

Whats wrong with the job submitted. Please give me your suggestions.

Regards
    Sara

• Sara - for job 1537774, it looks like it entered the system at 6 AM EST. We have blackouts in place to prevent delivery before 8 AM local time or after 9 pm local time. If the test number was in EST local time, that would explain the delay until 8 AM. Job 1500991 looks to have the same issue. Both calls completed at 8:01 AM EST.

• Hi Jack,

I have one requirement to deliver my call after 9 pm. how is it possible to do in PGI.

Regards
    Sara

• Sara,

If you are looking to deliver calls after 9 pm local time, we would need to seek approval internally to waive the standard blackout periods based upon business case. This is because typically calls of a non-emergency nature dialed after 9 pm or prior to 8 am are often considered nuisance calls. I can work with your team offline to ask for those approvals.

Thank you,