Enhanced Email Job Submit Issue

Options

I am getting the following error message when I try to submit a enhanced email job. I am suspecting it has something to do with my destination list which is a csv file with one entry. I am using the CS_JobSubmit_EnhacedEmail sample in an ASP.NET application. Any help will be much appreciated.

"XOA-2000 [system error] : dbget_partition_user() failed : system related problem [reason code = 1012]

Regards,

Sedat

Comments

• Sadat

XOA 2000 errors are generally system errors and not related to your particular submit. What URL are you submitting to?

Tom

• Thanks for the speedy response Tom. I am using following URL to submit my jobs https://api.pgiconnect.com/soap/sync

Regards,

Sedat

• Actually, this doesn't look like your fault at all...

The system has a set of configuration parameters that need to be properly set for you to be able to submit Enhanced Email jobs.  If they are not set, then the error message you saw may be triggered.

Please reply with your user ID and we will set up some appropriate default settings so you can submit Enhanced Email jobs.

• Here is my user id: 1794341

Regards,
    Sedat
  • Sedat

Based on the URL and User ID provided you are submitting to the Production system. Production Profile updates are handled by Customer Care. There are a number of items that need to be completed for this and the information should not be handled through this forum. Please speak with Frank, your account rep, about having the MessageReach (EnhancedEmail) items updated.

Initial API development and testing should be done on the PT (Production Test) system. This is in the best interests for you and us. Frank can also have this setup for you. Have him set this up for MessageReach use also.This will be seperate credentials from the Production ones. Once this is setup api support is able to make changes there if necessary.

In the mean time, if you would like to send your Submit XML we can take a look at it and verify all is correct. "x" out the user id and password before attaching since it contains Production information.

Tom