Technical problems on Testsystem?

Options

Hello again!

Today my Voice-Jobs are not going to be processed. The Jobs are in state "Setup" since 3 hours.

Our PreSale considers that there are technical problems on the testsystem, too.

Here are some JobIds for you to reproduce the problem:

From us: mrn: 1506736, 1539094 xdn: pt.

From the PreSale Consultant: mrn: 1502307 xdn: pt.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Yes, there are some technical issues with the test system.  We are working on this at this time.

If your issues are not resolved shortly, please arrange with your pre-sales consultant to have a trouble ticket opened and investigated by our customer care staff.

• Hey again.

Unfortunaly there are still problems. That's bad, because i'm testing our implementation and now i have to wait again.

JobID: 1506888, pt

Error Code: J261
    Error: Can't Map EmraName 6 to SOS id

If i create a job via myportal this message appears: The job submission failed as we could not get the job id. Please try again later.

• It looks like your voice retry algo is now set to 6, which does not exist on the PT system.  Your previous jobs had it set to 53.  Did you request this change? We can reset it to 53 if you would like.

• Yes we requested our pre sales consultant to get a retry algo which does no further calls after a recipient was not reached. But of course the jobs should have been still working.

So if there is no opportunity to have such a retry algo on the pt system it would be great if you can reset the algo, so that my jobs are valid again.

• Hi,

sorry I was not agree that this retry algo is not available on the PT System. I have changed the retry to 53.

Patrick

• I's the retry algo 122 installed on the PT System?

Busy: 1 

Error: 1 

Thanks

Patrick

• Yes, 122 is available on PT and is appropriate for voice (algo 6 is really for fax).