Hi,
I am attempting a CFSUpload. Getting the following error:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><Envelope xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><Header><Response xmlns="http://premconn.premiereconnect.com/2007/02"><SenderKey>http://xoaptweb1.xpedite.com/2_4_4/CFSUpload</SenderKey><ProcessingID>0ACD3608-1239-110722173231406</ProcessingID></Response></Header><Body><CFSUploadResult xmlns="http://premconn.premiereconnect.com/CFSUpload/2008/10"><Status><StatusCode>1</StatusCode><StatusMessage>Failed</StatusMessage><ErrorList><Error><ErrorCode>2000</ErrorCode><ErrorMessage>NFS Error[2] : No such file or directory</ErrorMessage></Error></ErrorList><SubmissionTime>2011-07-22T17:32:31.406Z</SubmissionTime><CompletionTime>2011-07-22T17:32:31.751Z</CompletionTime></Status><SubmitId>PJ Upload TEST1</SubmitId><RelativePath>/ADUploadedTemplate1.html</RelativePath></CFSUploadResult></Body></Envelope>
Do we need to upload to a specific path ??
~ Prasad
Prasad
Are you able to provide your submit XML?
Tom
Sure. Here it is.
Got it, thanks. What system are you submitting to?
Submitting to
http://xoa.pt.premiereglobal.com/soap/sync
George gave me different ID (PT/MET/EPR2) to try. The upload to CFS worked with this ID, however when I try to use this template , I get the following error.
There was an issue on PT with the CFS that has been fixed, which is why the upload is now working, n investigating I looked at your encoded file you are passing. It is an encode of the entire submit, not just the templat, thus causing the error.
Hi Tom,
Can you please send me your contact details at pvjoshi@metlife.com I would like to talk to you about this.
The encoded template is for the HTML file. Should we be passing that as text instead ?
No, it should be encoded. But what you are encoding is the entire submit, not just the HTML.