I am trying to get status for jobid: xsi:36478926, which was sent on 04/26,
The completion time is shows as 05/01(today) in status job,
completion time ? when fax sucssessfuly sent to destination or time we are trying to get the staus
That is the Completion time for the JobDeliveryStatus. Look in the DeliveryDetail FirstAttemptTime and LastAttemptTimefor when it was actually delivereed. Note the NumberOfAttempts also.
Tom
I am trying to get fax status by polling option(not status push),
I am reviewing the following link, It doesn't have more information to get status from "JDelivery_Result"
https://apiforums.easylink.com/system/files/CS_JobDeliveryStatus_0.txt
I am looking for following information from result, can you please provide more information to get following,
TransmitTimeFaxNumberNumberOfAttemptsPagesTransmittedTransferRateTrasmissionStatusStatusTextstatusNamePortNumberAttachementCountAttachmentNameEnvelopeName
The link above is the C# code for doing the JobDetailRequest. In that request you have to specify what you want back. I recommend you use the JobDeliveryStatusRequest. With that you just pass in the XDN and MRN from the Submit Response. There is a C# sample for it too. This is the info it will pass back.
You can view the Request and Response in the API Documentation by clicking it on the top right of the forum or this URL.
https://apiforums.easylink.com/emapidocs/EMAPI2.5/25/index.html
In reviewing your thread, the DeliveryDetail I was referring too was the one in the XML in the last message, not the DeliveryDetailRequest.
I am not able to relate the above XML you shared,
Hope we can get status code and message as following(continue of https://apiforums.easylink.com/system/files/CS_JobDeliveryStatus_0.txt example)
To get status code : JDelivery_Result.Status.StatusCode.ToString();
To get status message: JDelivery_Result.Status.StatusMessage.ToString()
you mentioned, you have c# sample, can you please share that?
The URL you have in your post is the sample for the JobDetailRequest. It would be better to use the JobDeliveryStatusRequest(JDSR). This is the link to the 2.5 sample:
https://apiforums.easylink.com/content/c-sample-jobdeliverystatus
This is a link to the helper functions in the above.
https://apiforums.easylink.com/content/c-sample-helper-functions
The JDelivery_Result you get back in either is the XML, the snippet I showed is from a Result. You have to parse through it in your code to the info you want or output it to a file to look at. The JDSR sample shows how to serialize it to a file using the helper functions.
I am using the following URL,
you provided the URL
i didn't find any difference in above URL's, can you please advice?
How do you get XML out of JDelivery_Result?
I am trying to get status of fax for individual JOBID's
The top URL that goes directly to the text file is for API 2.4. The URL I gave you shows samples for API 2.4 and 2.5. The 2.5 sample has 2.5 in the title. You should be coding to 2.5.
I am using 2.5 sample for job delivery status, I am not able to execute the code, can you please review and help if i am missing anything
FYI --
In place of "My User Id" and "My pwd" in code I am using actual user name and password
JObSubmits i did in 2.4,
URL : https://messaging.easylink.com/soap/sync
------------------------
EnvironmentName = sEnvironmentName;
EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.JobDeliveryStatusService EM = new EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.JobDeliveryStatusService();
EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.RequestAuthentication reqAuth = new EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.RequestAuthentication();
EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.XDDSAuthType XDDSAuth = new EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.XDDSAuthType();
EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.UIDType uid = new EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.UIDType();
XDDSAuth.Password = "My Pwd";
uid.Value = "My user id";
XDDSAuth.RequesterID = uid;
reqAuth.Item = XDDSAuth;
EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.Request Request = new EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.Request();
EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.Response Response = new EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.Response();
EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.JobDeliveryStatusRequest JDelivery_Request = new EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.JobDeliveryStatusRequest();
EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.JobDeliveryStatusResult JDelivery_Result = new EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.JobDeliveryStatusResult();
Set_Server_and_Proxy(EM);
Request.ReceiverKey = EM.Url;
Request.Authentication = reqAuth;
EM.RequestValue = Request;
EM.ResponseValue = Response;
string strJobId = jobnumber.Trim();
int nLocColon = strJobId.IndexOf(":");
EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.JobIdType[] JobId = new EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.JobIdType[1];
JobId[0] = new EasyLinkFaxStatusWS.JobIdType();
JobId[0].XDN = strJobId.Substring(0, nLocColon);
JobId[0].MRN = strJobId.Substring(nLocColon + 1);
JDelivery_Request.JobId = JobId;
//obId = null;
try
{
JDelivery_Result = EM.JobDeliveryStatus(JDelivery_Request);
} // try
catch (Exception ex)
System.Console.WriteLine(ex.Message);
System.Console.Read();
return;
} // catch
Th URL for API 2.5 is:
https://advancemessaging.easylink.com/soap/sync
The one you are using is for 2.4 and lower. It has not been upgraded yet.
I am testing for job id: 57324318, this job not successfully sent to destination, it has cancelled,
But i have received "JDelivery_Result.Status.StatusCode" as 0, which means successfully?
How to handle this fax error in JobDelivery result?
I have observed couple of faxes sent, which has errors, but still received Status code "0",
Please let me know best way to confirm fax sent to destination or not?
I am reviewing th code in URL https://apiforums.easylink.com/system/files/VB_JobDeliveryStatusRequest.txt
If (DeliveryResult.Status.StatusCode = 0) Then Debug.Write(XOA.ResponseValue) API_Demo.txtResult.Text = ("Job Delivery Status Request was successful") Else API_Demo.txtResult.Text = ("Error: Job Result=" & DeliveryResult.Status.StatusCode & vbCrLf & DeliveryResult.Status.StatusMessage & vbCrLf & "Message Result=") End If
If StatusCode = 0, Job send successfully?
can you please share sample code to verify the fax status?
The StatusCode you are looking at is the StatusCode for the Request itself. A "0" just means that the Request was valid.
You should be looking at the State code in the DeliveryDetail to find the State of the job itself. If there was an error that will contain a gamma code which is the error numbere.
jobstatusresult.JobDeliveryStatus[0].JobData[0].DeliveryGroup[0].DeliveryDetail[0].State