Do you have a C# JobSubmit code sample that requests a Detailed Delivery Report to be sent as an attached CSV? Thanks!
Not sure what you mean here - do you mean that you want to submit a job to make a particular delivery (e.g. to send a fax to someone), and that you would like to subsequently receive the report from the system as an attached CSV?
Or do you have a different question?
What you are doing is exactly what you need to do as part of the JobSubmit request - asking for a detailed report to be delivered to your email address.
However, the format of the detailed report is not controlled as part of the Job Submission request - instead, that format is based on the configuration of your account on the system.
We do have a default report for voice jobs that does contain an attached CSV file. If you can provide us with your user ID, I can update your account to use that report template.
Test: t2/prioritysolProduction: PSIVRThanks!
I've made the profile change in test.
Looking at your production account, I see some existing traffic there. If I make the profile change, the report will be different for that existing traffic as well. Is that OK?
Worked perfectly - Thanks!
Good to hear. Would you like the same change made to your production account?