I want to check, if a user name is already existing in a
particular group. I want to check the user using the ‘corpid’ (Fidelity
employee id). So, i want to map the Fidelity corp id(employee id) to the userId.
a) Is there any field in the ‘user create’ API which I can
use for this. I think, I can use the ‘userId’ to set the
‘corpid’. Just want to see, whether the ‘userId’ is auto generated
or not?
b)When we manually create the user, we are
filling the corpid in the 'customer reference' field. Is there a way i can make
use of that field. I did not see that coming in the ‘UserInfo’ or in the
‘UserCreate’ API.
c)if i can use the 'userId' to map to the 'corpid' (Fidelity employee id), this should be fine for the new user which i create using the webservice. But, how to fetch the existing users which are already in the system.