I added WEB service as you discribe in
But the url http://ws.easylink.com/JobSubmit/2011/01?WSDL do not have JobSubmitService
What URL (for web services) to use for it (EMsgAPIJobSubmit201101.JobSubmitService)
Regards,
Tal Ben-Gal.
See the following for the URL.
https://apiforums.easylink.com/content/domains-switch-types-and-urls
You will need a User ID and password for the Test system and Production system. Your Sales person or PreSales Engineer can provide that for you. This is not the same as the one for the API Forum.
Still do not answer my question ;
Nither https://test2messaging.easylink.com/soap/sync nor https://messaging.easylink.com/soap/sync
give me the JobSubmitService services.
This has nothing to do with user name / password!
In you sample (c# or vb) you specify:
EMsgAPIJobSubmit201101.JobSubmitService
where by EMsgAPIJobSubmit201101 is the service reference, my question:
What is the URL (...?wsdl) to use in the serveice reference to get JobSubmitService?
On the forum, in the upper right corner is API Manuals, click. Then click on the top 2.6 Manual. All of the WSDL's are in the Overview section for each Request.
The EMsgAPIJobSubmit201101.JobSubmitService is the name we gave it.
I had look at the document as you point out (https://apiforums.easylink.com/emapidocs/26/JobSubmit/JobSubmit.html)
Still no JobSubmitService in http://ws.easylink.com/JobSubmit/2011/01?WSDL
So I can't find the EM.Endpoint or EM.Url or any of the JobSubmitService you have in you demo
My code:
the Service reference is http://ws.easylink.com/JobSubmit/2011/01?WSDL
Called JobSubmitService
And the code I try:
Dim XOA As JobSubmitService.XOA = New JobSubmitService.XOAThere is NO XOA in JobSubmitServiceThere is NO XOA.Url
So where do I find this ???. URL ? or Endpoint or anything eles?
It looks like you are using the old sample. You should be using the one with 2.5 in the name.
Can you please point out to the most recent sample which works?
All of the samples are functional. The ones with 2.5 in the name are the most recent. Not sure eactly what you are looking for.
You should also start a new thread, as replies go out to all on this one.
I am having the same exact problem as well. I added following service reference: http://ws.easylink.com/JobSubmit/2011/01?WSDL. I am using following example as a guide: https://apiforums.easylink.com/system/files/CS_JobSubmit_FAX_2.5_0.txt. I am stuck on the first line of this example. Unable to see JobSubmitService? Is this a functional example for version 2.6? If not, can you point me to an example that uses this version?
Yes, it is a functional spec.
You need to add the WSDL as a Web Referece, not as just a Reference.
Thanks, that worked now.