Is this the valid request to get the status of a job?
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<JobDeliveryStatusRequest xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<SubmitId xmlns="http://ws.easylink.com/JobDeliveryStatus/2011/01">123</SubmitId>
<JobId xmlns="http://ws.easylink.com/JobDeliveryStatus/2011/01">
<XDN>test2</XDN>
<MRN>100673963</MRN>
</JobId>
</JobDeliveryStatusRequest>
Yes it is.
But I am getting an empty response back as below. Can you review and let me know what's wrong.
<JobDeliveryStatusResult xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" />
What you got are the first two lines of the result. Looks like you are not capturing the reest. This is the URL for the sample code.
https://apiforums.easylink.com/content/c-sample-jobdeliverystatus
Make sure you are setting up the Result correctly.
I am using the same sample. Please find attached code file.
The code looks fine. Step through it in debug and look at JDelivery_Result right after the call returns. Are you getting the result XML file?
Yeah I am getting an exception as below. attached is the result file.
Your code is fine. I get the same error on my test. This is an issue on the test system. We are working on correcting it. I will let you know when this is done.
The issue has been corrected. I just ran a test. Try yours again.
Thank you very much.. It worked.