AttachmentLimit, Delay with the email service

Options

Hi Team,

I have a few questions regarding the Email service.

1. What is the attachment limit for documents to be attached with the Email Service?

2. How much time does an Email Service takes to deliver a message with 12MB attachments or more? With some of my test cases I have seen it takes 9 hours to deliver. Normally does the service takes this much time once the jobid is created?

3. I am not getting replied back emails when i use the EnhancedEmailOptions setReplyTo method while replying back on an email? For instance attached JobId - 5525656 was replied back but the email wasnt received? What did I do wrong or are there any more settings on my account to be done? 

4. What account settings are to be updated to use a spoofed From Email  Address such as noreply@domain.com?

5. Can I configure multiple from email address from within the code while sending email or only one can be created in the account settings?

Thanks,

Pete

Comments

• Pleas provide the XDNand the MRN for the JobsubmitResult. We will take a look,

• Hi,

I have the following information for a job with 11MB+ email atttachment sent on 25th April.

XDN: usme:jobNumber:24048285

processingID: 0ACD072B-1580-180425085636694

Also, if you can answer the questions #3,4,5 while you are looking into the time taken by the job to deliver email.

Thanks.

•  

The following forum link answers Questions 1 and 2 quite nicely:

https://apiforums.easylink.com/content/overall-size-calculation-and-limit-email-message-job

In answer to Questions 4 and 5, although not encouraged,
    the FromAddress can be used for spoofing, but needs to be approved prior to
    usage. You can talk to your Sales person or PreSales Engineer to see if this might be possible in your case.

I did not find the job number in the system that you provided in Question 3.