Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
CSIDE and OScript
Why no printing in Builder?
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi.I am surprised and alarmed to find that Builder does not provide *any* printing functionality. Printing has been a standard part of most serious (and even not-so serious) development environments in Windows for nearly a decade now!Will Builder provide printing soon?Best regards/matt mower.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Simone_Oettinger_(SOettinger_(Delete)_177592)
Printing is one of the features considered for a future version of the Builder.
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi Simone.Thanks for responding.Would you be able to give any kind of estimate as to what future version you might be talking about? Since i'm fairly new at this game I don't know what your SDK cycle's are like.Are we talking a few weeks? months? quarters? next year?I'd really appreciate a hint ;-)Best regards/matt.
Simone_Oettinger_(SOettinger_(Delete)_177592)
Hi Matt,We are not ready to discuss the next Builder in detail quite yet. New features are planned for the second half of the year, at the earliest.Hang in there!Simone
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi Simone.Thanks for the broad timescale and do I read your hint right? Will we be able to discuss the feature set of a new version of the builder in this (or a similar) forum?Best regards/matt.
Simone_Oettinger_(SOettinger_(Delete)_177592)
Yes you did ;-)Feel free to use this forum to provide and discuss sugestions to the Builder (and LAPI as well). Simone