Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
ANN% Funnel application available.
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi folks,Attached you should find a link to the folder containing my Java LAPI application 'Funnel'. This is a simple app designed to monitor a number of directories and upload any files found into various areas of Livelink servers.Now when I say Funnel is 'simple' I mean it. There's precious little error checking, no documentation, no comments, no help, no nothing. Also it's only been tested a few times, and has been hacked around since then. Caveat Lector!However in my mercy I have supplied a sample config file, and you should be able to work out everything you need from that ;-)I am really only posting this now because I am interested in any comments, and I know there are some people looking at Java LAPI for whom the supplied example is not ideal!Best regards & good luck/matt.#1 I didn't have time to compile it after ripping all the GUI bits out so it may need a couple of tweaks to get it going, then again, maybe not...#2 You will need a copy of the Java Generic Library (JGL) in your classpath. It is freely available from the ObjectSpace web site, www.objectspace.com#3 You'll need LAPI 8.0.2 (but it'll probably work with 8.0.1) in your classpath.#4 Run it asjava uk.ac.unl.lapi.funnel.FunnelApp
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Sorry about that.
Martin_Bremer
Hi, I got an error when I tried to download this. Does anyone know why?regardsRees