Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Why are you throwing an exception here?
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi OTC folks.I am using Java LAPI 8.0.2 to access the Task Inbox list. Following THE example I use the following code to access the task list:LLValue inboxVal = new LLValue();LAPI_INBOX inBox = new LAPI_INBOX( session );inBox.ListInBox( inboxVal );Then as per THE example, I get the size using:size = inBoxVal.size();What I cannot understand is why it is throwing an LLIllegalOperationException when I do? The error message is "size() not implemented for this datatype".Can anyone explain this?Best regards/matt.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
The reason this exception is important is that it is causing me problems when trying to debug applications making this call.I am using JBuilder 2.01 which is trapping the exception, however I am having difficulty making it ignore the exception. This means I cannot debug past this point.It's v