Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Bulk Loader?
Dany_Riopel_(alcateladmin_-_(deleted))
I am in urgent need of an app to bulk load users to Livelink. Has anyone got anything that they would be willing to share?Thanks,Stephanie Chasse
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi.Is there any particular format you want to use for input? Please don't say it should get the data from an LDAP server, that comes next ;-)Best regards/matt.
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi folks.I have written a LAPI/Java application to bulk load users from a CSV file into a Livelink system. New formats can be added without too much difficulty (if you know a little Java).It requires JDK1.1 to run which is freely available from the Javasoft web site
http://www.javasoft.com/
for any platform Livelink runs on AFAIK.Please follow the attached alias to the application (or look in Applications|BulkAdd from the Livelink SDK project).It's a pretty rough and ready app knocked together this afternoon. Any thoughts, comments, criticisms should be emailed to me, or posted here.Have fun!Best regards/matt.
Dany_Riopel_(alcateladmin_-_(deleted))
I wasn't planning to be particularly fussy about the input format. I'm thinking of either a text-delimited or Excel file--something like that. I figured that I could probably manipulate my input once I had an idea about what types of utilities were available.With respect to LDAP, I am already working on integrating the Directory Link module with my environment; however, these modifications are not going to be ready any time soon. I need to load 2500 users in the next few weeks.Stephanie
Dany_Riopel_(alcateladmin_-_(deleted))
This looks really interesting. I will download it and try it out.Thanks a million,Stephanie
Michael_Pate_(aflacadmin_-_(deleted))
Any chance I can get a copy of this? I clicked on the link, but got an inidication that the object it pointed to wasn't there. Tom Russtruss@aflac.com
Martin_Bremer
I have the same problem, and I too would VERY much appreciate a copy.RegardsRees Williams
Lizette_Pelser_(alexadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi thereA while back Matt posted a a link to his web-site where one could find the required module ~
http://homepages.unl.ac.uk/~mowerm/html/livelink.html.Try
this!