Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Livelink generating spurious characters in output
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi.I have noticed that I sometimes get a spurious character tagged on to the end of pages generated by Livelink when viewed through IE4.It's wierd, the character doesn't appear to be in the source (i've marked various sections right up to the end of the file and it always appears after them) but appears on screen under the menu footer.Has anyone else seen it?What is causing this?Best regards/matt.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Arlene_Elder_(GlaxoWellAdmin_(Delete)_1421884)
This is an IE bug. I often get it if I go back to a page that I had just been at. Dont know why it happens but I see it all the time.
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
We got this info from Andrew Woolstone of OpenText UK:"There is a hotfix available for this problem. Customers with valid maintenance contracts with Microsoft can get the fix from Microsoft. The SRX number is SRZ980414000671 and the hotfix is 2258."Best regards/matt.