Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Graphics for developers
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi.As part of the SDK it would be nice if OTC provided all of the "template" graphics that they used in the product. I am thinking of things like blank button graphics, and banners.In developing my extensions to the discussions module I have needed to create a few buttons and it would have been easier to maintain the look & feel if I could have just used the same blank that OTC uses.I am guessing I will come up against other stuff as well in the future. Just a thought.Best regards/matt.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sjaak_van_den_Akker_(originuser2_-_(deleted))
Matt,The only way right now to create such a template environment is to copy all the images (as you probably would have thought about) and change them. Best way of doing this is using a painter which can support blank backgrounds and use the same image-sizes as the original.Good luck,Richard.