Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How to copy and start workflow during creation of new project
Sjaak_van_den_Akker_(originuser2_-_(deleted))
I've created a new project module using the steps in the attached document hwich works OK.Creating a new NewProj should however also copy an existing folder and all it's sub-items (including workflows and aliases) and start the copied workflow on the fly without any interaction of the user. Who is so kind telling me where to start and which functions I should use in order to get this work OK.Thanks in advance,Richard van Lochem.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
I am guessing but can you override theNodeCreateSubclassPost()method of your NewProj LLNode?I have done a similar thing for users in the past to copy the contents of a template folder into a users personal workspace when they are created.If I am on the right track let me know.Best regards/matt.
Sjaak_van_den_Akker_(originuser2_-_(deleted))
Matt,I ended using the _SubclassCreate3 feature, since this is the place were also the Discussion group etc. are created and the whole project node and it's rights are set properly.Within this module it's not much work anymore copying everything. Problems still to solve however are:- How to automate that a copied main workflow will point correctly to the also copied sub-workflows?- How to initiate the workflow after copying it?Hope this is helpfull for you,Regards,Richard.