Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
What do I need to orphan?
Vicki_Sammons
I've added a checkbox on the Task List page that allows users to hide "completed" tasks. The problem is that I had to modify some OScript code in Livelink's native "Tasks" Ospace. (Yeah, I know this is no-no.)Anyhow, I'd like to package this mod as a module, so that I won't have to rehack the code when we upgrade livelink. How should I go about creating a new Ospace to accomplish this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Paul_Eddie_(PEddie_(Delete)_801545)
Which version of livelink you are using? Email me the original script, and the hacked script and I will attempt to tell you what to orphan.Paul
Paul_Eddie_(PEddie_(Delete)_801545)
Normally, you orphan the objects that has the hacked scripts.Paul