Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Auditing of changes to new objects?
Christina_Pultrone_(x-nasalewisadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi, I created a new Livelink object ( sort of like the Suggestion node used in the SDK Builder course ) and now I want to have audit logs when the user changes the values that get stuffed into the extended data. I dug through a lot of code to see how to do this but I can't figure it out. Anyone have any ideas ? Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Application_Services_FUJITSU_(fuji_ware05_-_(delet
Ok two things have to be done:1>use in the code when necessary auditng has to happen something likeDAPI.Audit( yourdapiNode )2>Make sure in the administration screen that action is audited. (this is defined for each nodetype)