Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Can the standard Livelink "Copy" function (html page) be easily modified to...
Jason_Priesmeyer_(equiva1_-_(deleted))
default the "copy to" field with the current folder path (over-ridable of course by the Browse Livelink button).Just like the "add document" function defaults the "create in" field to the current folder.I have a common requirement to "copy" forms and form-like documents from a template, and create them in the same directory as the template. By defaulting the "copy to" field to the "current folder" will simplify the procedure tremendously for the user. To make this entire copy process a two click step;I click the "i" icon on the target template and select the copy function. Now I copy this URL and Add it as a URL to this folder. I name this URL something like "Click for New Form".Now the user clicks the URL and is taken into the copy process, he changes the Name and if the default folder location was in the "copy to" field, he need only click "copy" button to create this new copy of the form or document.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet