Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Novice Developer requires Assistance!
HP_Germany_(HPGermany_(Delete)_634000)
Okay this may sound trivial to all of you that are seasoned professionals at Livelink development but this is the first module that I have developed apart from the "Suggestion box" covered in the Builder course, so please no mocking. Basically I have developed a module that allows one to: stage 0ne *display a user from the livelink systemstage two *select a user stage Three *display objects owned for that user stage four *transfer ownership of any of the selected objects to another then selected userThe idea being that if users are to be removed from the system , before doing so objects they own can be transfered.Problem_________What I thought would be good was if I could incorporate the existing functionality that is in place behind the 'Users and group' search mechanism in order to display the users as in stage one (above) rather than as I have at the moment just used an sql statement to just list them all, obviously this would be very cheesey if there were a sufficiently large number of users.Anyone (probably everyone) with some good ideas, please feel free to share them with me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet