Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
For ref. Converting CR/LF pairs in strings
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi.Just in case anyone else doesn't immediately realise how to convert the CR/LF pair "\r\n" in a string into something using Str.Replace() you need to create a find string similar to:String find = Str.Ascii( 10 )+Str.Ascii( 13 )e.g.Str.Replace( string, Str.Ascii( 10 )+Str.Ascii( 13 ), "
" )I'm sure that this is documented somewhere but I couldn't lay my hands on it.Best regards/matt.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Application_Services_FUJITSU_(fuji_ware05_-_(delet
Hi,Why don't you use Str.EOL()Should give the same result;;;Kind regardsJohan
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Thanks Johan.As I was browsing through the list of likely functions EOL didn't catch my eye. Of course now you tell me, the words "end of line character(s)" just jump off the page! :)Best regards/matt.