Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LAPI calls and VB
Mike_Buglioli_(mikebuglioli_-_(deleted))
I am using the following LAPI function within VB and my question involves the variable 'ID'. I am unsure if it is set by LiveLink or if I need to pass one to LiveLink...Private Declare Function LL_CreateUser Lib "C:\Lapi\Dll\lapi_users.dll" ( _ ByVal session As Long, _ ByVal Name As String, _ ByVal Password As String, _ ByVal Privileges As Long, _ ByVal UserData As Long, _ ByVal GroupType As Long, _ ByVal GroupName As String, _ ByVal Attributes As Long, _ ByRef ID As Long) As LongMy program is running without any errors by nothing is being created within LiveLink. Can anyone help?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet