Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Server did not Respond? Error
mdc
I have been trying to run a Live Report which is worded"select * from wmap where map_title like 'IDP%%'". We are running two 8.1.3 servers, one will run the report and one will not. I checked and double checked that the same version is loaded for both Livelink and Oracle and that both servers have the same level of Livelink patch. In fact I just loaded the Feb. 2000 patch today over the Jan 2000. Is there some other configuration setting or parameter that could be off?? I can only stop an restart the server so many times.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
x-fercuser10_-_(deleted)
Good question - I struggled with this one for quite a while. This is what you need to do: Instead of this - 'IDP%%'"Do this - 'IDP' + '%%'Check out my example in the LiveReport section of the Enterprise Discussion a few weeks ago.Good luck and let me know if this works.