I got error when I run this LiveReport:
[[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int. - SELECT c.ID, c.Name, c.FirstName, c.LastName, sum (b.DataSize)/1048576 AS [Personal Folder Size in MB] FROM KUAF c, DTree a, DVersData b WHERE c.GroupID is not NULL and c.Deleted = 0 and a.OwnerID = -(c.ID) and a.ParentID >= c.ID and a.DataID = b.DocID GROUP BY c.ID, c.Name, c.FirstName, c.LastName ORDER BY sum (b.DataSize)/1048576 DESC]
Whic convertion caused overflow?
Here it is for 9.1.4 on Microsoft SQL Posted byjesse.zhang@thalesgroup.com (Zhang, Jesse)On 05-13-2013 16:53 I got error when I run this LiveReport: [[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int. - SELECT c.ID, c.Name, c.FirstName, c.LastName, sum (b.DataSize)/1048576 AS [Personal Folder Size in MB] FROM KUAF c, DTree a, DVersData b WHERE c.GroupID is not NULL and c.Deleted = 0 and a.OwnerID = -(c.ID) and a.ParentID >= c.ID and a.DataID = b.DocID GROUP BY c.ID, c.Name, c.FirstName, c.LastName ORDER BY sum (b.DataSize)/1048576 DESC] Whic convertion caused overflow?[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]Topic:Need Statistics on use of Personal Workspaces...Forum:Content Server LiveReports ForumContent Server:Knowledge Center
Hi Jesse,
I suspect the interim value sum(b.datasize) gets too large before it can be divided by 1048576.
Internally this sum would be limited to 2GB.
Be slightly less accurate and calculate the size in MB first and then sum the sizes.
Use
sum(b.datasize/1048576)
in your select and order by.
Regards
Lindsay
Lindsay Davies
European Escalation Team
OpenText UK
From: eLink Entry: Content Server LiveReports Forum [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: 2013 May 13, Mon 21:59To: eLink RecipientSubject: Here it is for 9.1.4 on Microsoft SQL
Here it is for 9.1.4 on Microsoft SQL
Posted byjesse.zhang@thalesgroup.com (Zhang, Jesse) On 05-13-2013 16:53
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Topic:
Need Statistics on use of Personal Workspaces...
Forum:
Content Server LiveReports Forum
Content Server:
Knowledge Center
Hi, Lindsay
You are right. It works now.
Thank you very much!